Many online dating sites offer free trials, but many do not. So what about eharmony? This popular dating service has one of the best track records when it comes to online dating. According to the company, the site is responsible for a greater number of marriages than any other source. People who are intent on finding a meaningful relationship may therefore wonder if they can get an eharmony free trial. After all, smart consumers should always try something out before purchasing it, right?
Although eharmony does not call it a free trial per se, the company does offer a trial to consumers. Web visitors can sign up for the site for free, and do the following things:
- Take a full-length personality test. This test is quite long, and I believe it has something like 100 multiple choice questions and many different sections. So get yourself a cup of coffee before starting it.
- Receive a personality profile. This profile, based on the answers you provide on the personality test, will sum up what makes you tick. It’s a good way for you to gauge how accurate eharmony is at assessing your personality.
- Create a dating profile. This is where you answer questions about yourself, write a few paragraphs, and post photos. This may well be one of the most important part of the whole process, so take your time and give a lot of thought into how you construct your dating profile.
- Receive matches. Yes, you can receive matches on eharmony for free. They will drip in at a reasonable pace, giving you time to evaluate each match closely. At this point, you should be able to determine if eharmony is finding the type of matches you are interested in.
- Communicate with matches. You’ll be able to go through guided communication, which is a limited form of communication where you can send pre-written questions to each other, but cannot communicate freely. However, only paying subscribers can message other members.
As you can see, there is quite a lot of things you can do on eharmony before you sign up for a paid account. If you like what you’ve read so far, I encourage you to try eharmony for free by clicking here.
At the end of the day, you will need to buy a membership if you intend to hook up with someone. When you arrive at such a point in your online dating adventure, make sure you use an eharmony coupon so you get the lowest membership price possible.